30 August, 2008

Mason is ONE!!!!!

Mason James Sieg is officially one! I can hardly believe that a whole year has flown by with our little fella in the family. What a fun year it has been! He is such a hoot and has brought so much joy into our lives. Granted, he is a lot of work and has given us his fair share of sass, but by golly, he is worth it. We decided to celebrate the day by having family come with us out to Thanksgiving point to see all the farm animals and have Mason ride a pony. What fun! We sure got a kick out of Mason grinning while he held proudly onto the horn of his saddle. It was so exciting that he had to ride twice! Afterwards with celebrated with burgers and shakes and then headed home for a little nap. Mason decided to start off this new year with a bang by sneaking an old dried piece of dog poop into his mouth while playing out front. As if that was not gross enough, he played in the toilet RIGHT after I washed him off...and sadly it had not been flushed from a previous use. D'oh!!!! Life is so exciting for a one-year-old.

The Sieg family, partying hard.
Here is a fun group shot with my sisters, brother-in-law, and little niece.



Posted by Picasa



13 comments:

Jordan said...

So cute! Looks like Mason had a great 1st birthday!

M. Fisk said...

Happy Birthday, Mason!! You are so lucky to have such an amazing family to be a part of! Tell your Mom and Dad that we miss them!!

Conni said...

Happy Birthday Mason! We've been working on a birthday present. It's not done yet...keep your fingers crossed it comes before Halloween. :) Love, the Chavez Clan

heather said...

Happy Birthday MASON! Wow, I can't believe you have a one year old. I've watched him grow up on your blog...one day I WILL meet him in real life. It looks like he had a great birthday. You are an awesome mom, Mali!

Aria said...

I love the photos! That was such a fun day. I especially love that group shot next to the wagon where us Vances look like hobbits, barely coming up to Tommy's knees!

mastermind said...

Why he rides ponies with the same technique as his mother. It's just uncanny.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Mason! We thought about you on your birthday and we can't believe you are already one!You are getting so big! We love you guys!!!

Davianne said...

Happy Birthday Cutie pie Mason!!
What a fun b-day. Isn't that farm so much fun? My kids LOVE it! Love all the pictures too.

Kati said...

happy late b-day mason! they just grow up too fast, wow a whole year! he's a total cutie, I crack up at the video's that show his wonderful little personality!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Mason!!! Wow, I can't believe he's one already. What a cutie

Ben and Stephanie Taylor said...

Congratulations to you and your family! It's been a while since we last were in Provo and we missed Mason's arrival. Hope all is well with you!

Ben Taylor

J and L said...

Yay! How fun!! Looks like Mason had a great b-day!!

Conni said...

Hi, it's Conni. Can I get your new address? Logan wants to send a little something to you. Something he needs help with in school. Have you ever heard of Flat Stanley?