At my six week check-up after Charlie was born, my doctor told me to make sure I waited six months before getting pregnant again. I thought to myself, "NO PROBLEM!!!!!! Who in their right mind would do that?!!!!" Well.....I guess we do.
To say that we were surprised is an understatement. The first night that we suspected we might be pregnant, I wanted to cry. Charlie is still my baby and I still look like I'm pregnant from having him!!!! However, by the next morning I was clicking my heals! We are thrilled to have another little Sieglet join our family. Plus, the Chinese gender predicting calendar calculated that this little friend will be a girl....and those are a hundred percent accurate, right? Just joking. However this little one comes out, we will be pleased as punch!
Especially if Charlie is walking by then....

25 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited!! And applauding your fortitude :) I couldn't imagine getting pregnant 6 months from now. Granted, my baby is only 6 days old and my body is still in shock. Brian is already talking about the next child, and I'm thinking, "what?!" "can't we just enjoy one?!"
holy cow!! how exciting and shocking all at the same time.
WOW!! You are super woman!!
PS - your post about skim milk... maybe that's part of it! I hear that your milk changes if you get pregnant while still nursing.
Congrats!! That is so exciting, you are so amazing and have such a great attitude about things.
you are preggo again???? ha ha that is so exciting and crazy!!!!!!! i was just thinking that charlie was the cutest kid.....at least you make cute ones right!!!!
I can't wait to meet baby number three (who I'm sure will be a girl), and Mason and Charlie will be such big helpers. If anyone can do it, you can. And I agree, you guys DO make the cutest little kiddos!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. What a wonderful, sweet, beautiful family you have. :)
Oh my gosh, Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You are such a great mom
Sieglet? That's what my dad used to put under my pillow at night if I was good for the babysitter!
It was either that or Sixlets...hmmm.
Either way, I'm convinced the Sieglet is the sweeter of the two:) Congrats! Couldn't be happier for y'all!!!
Congratulations! That is very exciting news.
Oh Malinda! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! This is exciting!!
You are amazing! Congratulations!
Wow, crazy! Congratulations! If that Chinese chart proves to be correct, you're in luck, girls are sooo fun! (But I'm way biased.) :)
Malinda! HOLY COW! #3?! I am so excited to hear it. You are an amazing mommy, and I know you will do great with 3 little Sieg kiddies. Nathan and I waited 6 months exactly--pretty much to the day--to try for #2, and Alli's only 2 mos old, but so far it's been awesome having our girls this close together! (We'll see if I still feel that way in the coming months and years... haha) But for now, I'm LOVING IT! Hope everything is going well for you guys and that you're feeling well! I'd love to see you sometime when we get back in the fall!
Holy crap! I read your latest blog and was wondering what I was missing "first trimester." Then I scrolled down! Woot!!! I can't believe it. Congrats : ) How far apart will they be?
Wow! Congrats! I'm so excited for you :)
If it's a girl it's not too late to name her Mehgan. I'm sure my godson won't mind at all. :) Just sayin'.
Congrats!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! Sounds like all is well in the Sieg family!
Congrats!!! How crazy- but exciting :) I'm so happy for you guys!
HOLY SMOKES!! Well, congrats you cute little baby maker!! ;D
Post a Comment