Last night we kicked off the 4th of July weekend with a couple fireworks on our driveway:
Then we strolled off to James' office/lab down the street...
The boys in our stroller that I just recovered. NOT fun.
...where we partied-hard.
As if just being able to play at Pop's lab wasn't enough, we got to watch the firework show put on by Logan at USU's Stadium of Fire! Hot dog!!!!
Even Baby Cabe thought they were nifty:
(...But couldn't help wondering why he had to stay in the stroller when he wanted to be out munching on grass instead).
The show was so exciting that Char jumped right out of his pants!
Needless to say, I was jealous. :) Thank goodness that we had the lawn to ourselves....otherwise we would of had to at least pretend to parent.
Now, THAT is freedom!
I don't know what part of the night I enjoyed the most; watching my men have so much fun or getting to jog past the endless line of slow moving cars as we headed on home. Such a happy night.

1 comment:
Jumping out of your pants is proof of REAL patriotism. That's what I like to see Char. Go America!
Post a Comment