13 March, 2008

California Lovin'

James had an especially hard week with midterms and so Mason and I decided to party hard in California with my family. What fun!!! Besides my honeybun not being with us, everything else has been PERFECT!! I really didn't think I minded not having warmth and sun this winter until i got here and realized what I was missing! This has been Mason's first trip to California, so we decided to welcome him to this great state with a little In-n-out burger. (Well, we ate, he watched....and dreamed for the day when he could eat more than just his rice cereal gruel. :)

Don't I look a little like Jay Leno in this picture?

3 comments:

Amanda and Miles said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had fun out there.

Amanda said...

I am SOO jealous of Mason right now! In-n-Out YUM. Sure beats a Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger (dollar menu) Remember those days? ;)

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

I love that the cup in front of Mason is so huge and he's so small! I'm glad you were able to take a vacation!
Lindsey