01 April, 2008

Happy Belated St. Patricks Day!!!

Another blessed St. Patricks day has come and gone. I have know idea why I latched onto this day, but I sure am a fan. Normally we have a green gift white elephant gift exchange, and we almost did this year. However, last minute, we realized that James wasn't going to get home until super late from a lame test. So we played hard to get and cancled on everyone. Classy. Instead we decided to keep it mellow with family and had Aria and Tommy over. My sister and her husband just moved back to the states from Australia and so it was SO nice to just visit with them.
Now this is my idea of going green!
What a goofy little chap we have! Mason and I got to meet James for lunch on campus. We don't get to see him all that much, so we jump at any chance we get.
Aunt Aria!
Uncle Tommy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: