01 April, 2008

SO CUTE!!!

Here are a couple shots that make me smile....
Now, I'm sure that Mason was merely trying to suck on his daddy, but doesn't it look like he is giving his poppy a smooch!
Oh no!!! We have already turned our little boy into a hick! With James going into large animal vet work, we joke about our kids being little farm kids. However, it looks like he already has! It's amazing what you can grow in the ghetto!
Funny boy...
James wanted to look more like michael Jackson the other day at the health center. I thought that he should barrow a little latex glove to complete the look.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda and Miles said...

Wow, when you post, you post a lot! It's fun to read though and see cute pictures.

Kathryn said...

Melinda, Mason is so cute! I really want to have a play day. I am having withdrawals from you Kiersten and Heidi. I miss our 5 hour meetings!

Kiersten said...

Malinda--I was at the Heinigers the other night (after James and Russ had been talking at the priesthood meeting) and heard some news that makes me really sad! Is it true?