21 April, 2008

woops!

here are the pictures that were supposed to work in my last update. sorry about that!



Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Naomi said...

I can't believe how big he is!

Conni said...

He is so stinkin' cute, I just want to pick him up and kiss him all over!! We miss Mason, (and you guys too!) Enjoy your upcoming school break. :)

Kathryn said...

I love the picture of him in the swing that is so cute!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Is that a caterpillar? If it is COOL! haha

RussandHeidi said...

Your little boy is so cute. I am going to miss holding him in church! We are going to miss you guys so much. At least we have these blogs to stay in touch! Well good luck with the move and everything! Hope you are having a great day. Oh yea here is our blog www.russandheidih.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

I think I am the worst neighbor in the history of neighbors!!! I am sooo sorry! Mason is soo cute and so big!I am going to add you to my blog (with your permission of course)and I definetly need to chat with you about your move : (

Nuestro Familia said...

Malinda - Your little boy is soooo adorable!! I absolutely love your blog. I think this is the greatest way to stay in touch with people!! It sounds like you guys are doing so well. I hope the best for all of you and will continue to stay in touch via blogging! -Angelia Crespo

RussandHeidi said...

Hey I remembered last night that you still have our movie:) When will be a good time to get that from ya? How is the new apt? Well gotta run! Talk to ya later!-Heidi

The Karlinsey Family said...

I was so happy to come across your blog. now I can keep in touch with you. we still will have to get together to do some crafts. hope the new apartment is going well.