30 May, 2008

My Cute Honeybun!

Most of you know that James has been working towards becoming a large/food animal vet. He still has a lot of work ahead of him, but days like yesterday make it all worthwhile. He has been interning with one of Utah's best dairy vets and has been in hog heaven! We all have different dreams that we work towards, but these pictures are proof that dreams do come true(If you can't tell, his arm is up inside of the cow. He is checking to see if it is pregnant. Funny guy....to each his own)!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Ok... EW. I saw Mike Rowe do this on Dirty Jobs, the tv show, and never thought I would know someone who had done his. Again... EW.

Davianne said...

Ew! Nasty! But funny at the same time that he doesn't find this gross. lol!

heather said...

I think he needs longer gloves.

Kristi said...

I just wanted to say hi and as I am sitting here writing this, 7 cops and 1 dog are searching the ice cream truck right now.:D
Such a happenin place on Stubbs!!!! Aren't you glad you missed it!!! Love ya Kristi

Kathrine said...

I can't believe people think that's gross! James has to do that or else the cow would be pregnant and noboy would know. So it's importanat that James does that.
Anyways...

Love,

Taylor(Chavez:D)