Mason is now eight and a half! How in the world did that happen? He is now twenty pounds and getting so boyish! Before we know it, he'll be walking, talking, and giving us sass! What fun! Here are some cute little shots with our little mister.
Mason LOVES sitting on Poppy's lap at mealtime. I am not talented enough to eat and bounce him, but James is pretty handy at it. We are in the process of trying to find him a little portable high chair to hook up to the table so that he can enjoy our wonderful company more often.
Mason and I were alone for most of the day and when I get bored, and Mason is especially cute, we end up taking pictures. James says that between the endless hours of playtime in front of the mirror and all of our pictures, Mason is going to grow a big head. Oops. :) I think our little guy is adorable. I just figured that since James wants to be a food animal vet, we might as well start dressing like little country hicks already. By we, I meant Mason, of course. :)
Here he is with his new jolly jumper. We got it in hopes that it would free me up, but so far, he is only happy when we sit nearby and cheer. Funny fella.

1 comment:
Sooo cute. He is getting so big. did you just go fishing at utah lake? looks like you guys are having fun.
Post a Comment