11 July, 2008

More Tags

For you that don't care to read tags, ignore the next two posts and come back again in a couple more days. I'm sure I'll have some other incredibly interesting post ready then. For the rest of you, enjoy!

I am...Sitting at the edge of my couch trying to prepare myself for this tag. This is tricky stuff!

I think...too much. I worry a lot more than I should.

I know...That I am here for a reason and that there are things for me to do.

I want...Everyone to know how special they are and how loved and known they are INDIVIDUALLY by their Heavenly Father. We are his children! There is a reason we are here and experiencing the things we are and there is a way back. I want everyone to have the peace and the answers that the Gospel brings.

I have... Everything I need. Life is good.

I wish... James could be home with us instead of working and studying. I'm glad he does it though. He's a trooper. I also wish that I already got dressed for the day...seeing as it is coming up on NOON and I feel like a slug.

I hate...Mean people.

I miss...being a kid. Not that I don't enjoy growing up and being married and having our baby...it's just that I miss frolicking around with my siblings in our backyard and not having a care in the world. Now we have all scattered and I miss them.

I fear...falling down and breaking something.

I feel...a little bit drowsy.

I hear...Mason in his crib.

I smell...nothing really. My sniffer is pretty poor and so if there isn't anything really scented or stinky, I generally don't notice it.

I crave... melted American cheese on a scrambled egg english muffin. I'm not that classy I guess. D'oh!

I search... my friends blogs. Nothing deep right now. I don't have time!!!!

I wonder...Where James will get into vet school and where we will end up?

I regret... some dorky things I have done. I say SOME because most of them I just chuckle about.

I love...James. I have from the start and I always will.

I care...about people's feelings.

I always...prefer playing over working.

I am NOT...very picky.

I believe...in people. Especially James.

I dance...At every opportunity. Few things in life are better than dancing with friends and family in the house to whatever music is playing.

I sing...whenever I feel like it, BUT...

I don't always...sing the right words. In fact, I rarely do.

I write...more on my blog than I do in my journal. I need to work on that.

I win... rarely. I generally don't care, unless there is a prize. WOOHOO!!! However, I do like to trash talk like I think I'm going to win. It makes gmaes so much more fun.

I lose...my mind sometimes. I swear, I'm not all the way back to normal since having mason.

I never... turn down a yummy treat.

I listen... pretty well. Especially if someone is telling me something about relationships or dating. I'm a hopeless romantic. :)

I can usually be found...looking at my paper mache figurines and thinking about what to do next. James claims I love them more than I love him and Mason.

I read...a lot. I love a good book. I just finished The Host.

I am happy about...quite a lot of things. Life is good. I am pleased with how things are unfolding.

I tag...Kiersten

5 comments:

Brittny Hansen said...

So fun! I found your blog because you posted it on Amanda's wall and it showed up on my news feed. Yay facebook! I'm definitely going to add you guys to our list of blogs, I love keeping up with people through these things! Glad to hear all is well with you! If you want to read our blog it's at: http://haitechfamily.blogspot.com

Megan Miley and Chris said...

How was The Host? I want to read it but want to know if others liked it too.

Miriam Herm said...

I love your blog. And I know I said this last time, but I think Mason is one of the cutest children I've ever seen. I forwarded your blog to my mom so she could see what I was talking about (I don't think she believed me).

Kiersten said...

Yay!

Celiece said...

Malinda it was so good to see you today. We should get together more often with Rachel. Hopefully we see you soon.