I have always been a big fan of Halloween. Some of you may know that I think about the great candy day all year long and plan my costumes WAY in advance. Now that I'm a mom, I don't really plan my own costume, but Mason's. Poor chap. Ever since I saw a Saturday Night Live clip with Chris Farley dressed as a big round pumpkin, I have wanted to do that costume. So, now my little man is helping me live vicariously because this year he is going to brave the streets in the plumpest pumpkin costume yet! My sister, Aria, and I have been getting together and making our little babies costumes for the big day and it has been so fun. She is going to dress little Sydney up as a little pea pod (so cute). At any rate, we still have a little way to go, but here are some shots for the meantime. Sorry this is so early but I am just so excited for this blessed day!
Aria and her little pea shell
Mason trying on the long johns I made him to go underneath his pumpkin. We found a women's shirt at DI that was the perfect colored stripes so I hacked away at it until it did the trick...sort of. Mason's head proved to be a little larger than I expected. D'oh!
My little squash!
Cute little chap.

4 comments:
Wow, you're quick at posting! You're my favorite blog to check out, even though I see you all the time! I just can't get enough of little Mason. P.S. I think you can tell I wasn't really sewing my costume and that you were really doing all the work. :)
Mason is going to be a super cute little pumpkin! How very creative and crafty of you to make such a cute costume- love it!
You are so talented!! I could never make something so cute. Of course I've never learned how to use a sewing machine or anything, but still. Mason is so cute!
Oh my Goodness!! Those are such cute costumes!! Would you guys like to make my kids something too?! I normally love this time too and get really into it, but this year I've just been so busy I keep forgetting about the costumes.
Post a Comment