27 November, 2008

New posts soon...

It is amazing how much I have come to love checking out my friends and family's blogs. This past couple of weeks we have had our computer in the shop so I had to go without my little check-ins, and I must say I have missed it. Fear not, though, 'cause we just got a call today letting us know that it can be picked up on Monday. This means that I can go back to spending countless amounts of time sitting on my hiney. Good times. Once I get our computer back, I'll start posting again.

2 comments:

Aria said...

wow, you're really on top of things...it's the morning after Thanksgiving and you already have a xmas background! :)

Celiece said...

Do you think I might have seen you driving in Springville on Tuesday? I was on a walk and I swear you and your hubby drove by.