19 December, 2008

My littlest Mr.


I have been a fan of Mason from the start, but lately I have been absolutely,unabashedly SMITTEN by the chap! The older he gets, the more I get to know him and love him, and the more I want him never to get older. Sure, he is now sneaky, quick on his feet (while running away from me), and a little more defiant, but man! He is a hoot! I feel like the luckiest mom of all.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Little boys are so much fun- and he is a very adorable little man! Love him hiding behind the tree, he looks so comfy back there :D

Aria said...

Everybody that meets him absolutely adores him. He's such a funny little guy! I'm a very proud auntie.

Davianne said...

Aww, he is such a cute little man! I just love the little places they find to hind in!