These pictures are adorable!!! What a cute little guy.
Oh he is such a cutie! I love the one with his little tongue stinkin' out. Too cute.
I cannot believe how big he is!!!
Great xmas song list, by the way! I love coming on here and letting it play. Thanks for such a fun night! I always laugh so hard around you guys.....and I always end up acting so retarded and drunk around you guys! Thanks for putting up with me. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These pictures are adorable!!! What a cute little guy.
Oh he is such a cutie! I love the one with his little tongue stinkin' out. Too cute.
I cannot believe how big he is!!!
Great xmas song list, by the way! I love coming on here and letting it play. Thanks for such a fun night! I always laugh so hard around you guys.....and I always end up acting so retarded and drunk around you guys! Thanks for putting up with me. :)
Post a Comment