13 February, 2009

Our Pullman Visit...

We are back in Provo now but had a great time in Washington. We feel like we had been gone for a long time, but in actuality, it was only for 48 hours. Oh well, it was a break, and that is what matters. James' interview went really well (we think and hope) and so now we just sit and wait to hear back from them. Cross your fingers and pray like the dickens! Here are some shots from the trip.

These bears are part of a study that is being done on WSU campus. If you drive down the little road that the vet school building is on, you come across all kinds of animals. It was amazing to see grizzly bears so close without being at the zoo....or Alaska.
Here is an inspiring statue outside of the vet building. It is a vet helping a fallen cow back up again.
Our family, on our way to James' interview. Can you tell that we are all nervous?
This is what the area looks like for the most part. There are trees near the campus, but nearly everything else is a bunch of hills where they grow wheat.
Our celebratory dinner after the interview day was over. Mason helped poppy relax by throwing two temper tantrums, forcing his poppy to take him out to the car twice. I had spent the entire day dealing with Mr. Toddler(all in the halls of vet building where we were trying to make a good impression), so I appreciated the break.
We took Mason swimming in the indoor pool one night. He did pretty well and was kicking his limbs by the end of it. We got a kick out of the soggy diaper and the round rump look that it created.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Aria said...

I love that ghetto booty, Mason...looks like you're taking after your auntie. :) The area looks so pretty with the rolling hills! Good luck!!!

J and L said...

The ghetto booty is awesome! I'm glad the trip went well and I hope you both hear some good news soon! Washington is great!!

Jordan said...

Sounds like a good trip! Hope you guys hear some great news soon!!!

Gabbarts said...

I'm sure it went great. We miss you guys. (your truth or dare stuff is hilarious)