Watch out! It looks like the neighborhood kidnapper is hitting the streets! Look at that creepy guy leering from the passengers seat. I was going to beat these slimballs off with a broom....
...but wait...
....it turned out to be James and Bryce innocently taking the rented llama back to it's home. Who would have guessed? BYU decided to rent this friendly llama for a fundraiser they were having on campus. Since James is on the student council committee, and is all about animals, he had the happy task of transporting the little bugger. For only $40 a day, you can rent your very own llama friend AND get to drive this fancy van for transportation needs. Now, if that isn't a deal, I don't know what is!
James and Bryce couldn't resist going through the McDonalds' drive-thru with Mr. Llama. Who could blame them?
7 comments:
Hey Malinda! I'm so glad you found my blog! I think I would definitely have to go to McDonald's if I had a llama in my car too ;-)
Looks more like a llama-napping to me...
that was stinking hilarious! i would love to hang out with a llama for a day!
Tell them to take a video camera with them next time they go through the McD's drive through with a llama (if it happens again)! That would be a site to see!!!
Hahahaha! That's hilarious! Of course James would take the llama to a drive-thru. I wish I could've been there...you guys are too funny. :)
Oh, and yes, that first photo does look very sketchy! I was getting a little worried about you snapping pictures of some creep!
Oh man, this is so funny! I wish I'd been there to see the gleeful look on Jame's face in person. Haha. And now that I know it's affordable, I'll be expecting a llama along with live Indian dancers at my birthday party next year.
i've decided to come move in with you and play with all of your animal friends. ryan's making me not have pets for a little while right now and it's making me drool when i see animals. i almost lost it on a stray dog last night. . .
Post a Comment