23 August, 2009

Getting closer


Picture taken last week while camping at Strawberry Reservoir. More pictures to come when I can finally get back into blogging.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Wow! I didn't realize you were that close. The last little stretch! You look great : )

The Karlinsey Family said...

You look great. it looks like a big fish at the end of your line! :-)

Anne said...

this picture makes me so happy for so many different reasons.

Andrea said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to see a prego pic. My family was camping at Strawberry Reservoir just a few weeks ago. We were so cold, but I heard that was unusual for them. I hope you were warmer. You look so adorable! I can't wait to see the next little one!

Jordan said...

What a cute baby bump you have- you look great!!! Hope the last couple of weeks are good and go quickly :)

Aria said...

You've got to frame this picture. I can't get over how adventurous you guys are...even at 8 months pregnant!

Cynthia said...

You are so ridiculously cute!!

Bonnie Weeks said...

That is an awesome picture! I love your tummy!!