Congratulations! What a sweet little boy!
Congrats!!! You will LOVE having two little boys. We sure do. I can't wait to see him in person, he looks so cute.
Yay!! Congratulations!! How is his name coming along?
Another handsome boy! How exciting. I hope both baby and mom are doing well. Four weeks early...what was your trick?!
hooray! he is so sweet. congratulations.
Congratulations!!! he is so beautiful. Boys are so fun.
Yay for two boys! Boys need brothers. Mason and baby boy are going to LOVE growing up together! Congratulations! What fun!
He is beautiful, just like his parents. We are looking forward to seeing him in person.
Congratulations to all of you!!! He is so sweet...and he has the same birthday as me!!!!! Hooray!!!
Congratulations! He is so adorable. I can't believe you have two little kiddos.
Congratulations! It's nice having them early sometimes.
yay! congrats!!!!
YAY! He's as handsome and Mason and I'm sure he'll be as full of personality too. We can't wait to meet him! I love the video of Mason meeting him.Take care. Love, Chris, Conni & the kids
Whoops...Handsome AS Mason. :)
Yay!!!! Congrats! He adorable. A little brother... so fun!
Congratulations!!! I love little boys! He's so cute! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats you three/four!!! The next few weeks are going to be tons of fun and extremely exhasting!! Totally worth it.
He looks so sweet and tiny! Congratulations. Those two little brothers are sure going to keep you busy for the next 20 years or so! what a cute, cute family.
Congratulations! Sweet little guy. Love to you all.
Congratulations! And you look amazing in that picture!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Congratulations! What a sweet little boy!
Congrats!!! You will LOVE having two little boys. We sure do. I can't wait to see him in person, he looks so cute.
Yay!! Congratulations!! How is his name coming along?
Another handsome boy! How exciting. I hope both baby and mom are doing well. Four weeks early...what was your trick?!
hooray! he is so sweet. congratulations.
Congratulations!!! he is so beautiful. Boys are so fun.
Yay for two boys! Boys need brothers. Mason and baby boy are going to LOVE growing up together! Congratulations! What fun!
He is beautiful, just like his parents. We are looking forward to seeing him in person.
Congratulations to all of you!!! He is so sweet...and he has the same birthday as me!!!!! Hooray!!!
Congratulations! He is so adorable. I can't believe you have two little kiddos.
Congratulations! It's nice having them early sometimes.
yay! congrats!!!!
YAY! He's as handsome and Mason and I'm sure he'll be as full of personality too. We can't wait to meet him! I love the video of Mason meeting him.
Take care. Love, Chris, Conni & the kids
Whoops...Handsome AS Mason. :)
Yay!!!! Congrats! He adorable. A little brother... so fun!
Congratulations!!! I love little boys! He's so cute! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats you three/four!!! The next few weeks are going to be tons of fun and extremely exhasting!! Totally worth it.
He looks so sweet and tiny! Congratulations. Those two little brothers are sure going to keep you busy for the next 20 years or so! what a cute, cute family.
Congratulations! Sweet little guy. Love to you all.
Congratulations! And you look amazing in that picture!
Post a Comment