Mason slaving away in our yard. You would think that this shot was taken in the early morning since Mason is in his pajamas, but I would bet that this is taken in the afternoon. That's usually around when we get dressed these days....
I know that I often blog about some form of poop, but as I now have two boys and am married to James, I don't really see that coming to an end any time soon. Please bare with me. I just couldn't pass us up on posting these pictures of Mason trying to help Poppy pick up after Gunner in our yard. Yeah, we are gross people. Mason loves this activity more than nearly anything else. Nothing is more exciting for our little guy than when Poppy takes out these tools and goes to work. He then follows his pops around the yard and excitedly squeals when he finds another pile for James to clean up. Mason leads a very exciting life....
On another gross note, today we got to sit with James at church since it was Stake Conference. I was rather enjoying sitting with my whole little Sieg family unit until Mason reappeared from under our chairs with something in his mouth. When I had him open wide to show his treat, we found a wad of someone else's already been chewed gum! YUCK!!! The gum looked like it was some sort of minty flavor, but from my experience as an ABC gum thief, I would bet that it tasted more like grape. The gum I found when I was a wee bit older than him always seemed to taste like grape. Grape with a little bit of a gritty punch.... I guess he takes after his mommy more than we thought.
On another gross note, today we got to sit with James at church since it was Stake Conference. I was rather enjoying sitting with my whole little Sieg family unit until Mason reappeared from under our chairs with something in his mouth. When I had him open wide to show his treat, we found a wad of someone else's already been chewed gum! YUCK!!! The gum looked like it was some sort of minty flavor, but from my experience as an ABC gum thief, I would bet that it tasted more like grape. The gum I found when I was a wee bit older than him always seemed to taste like grape. Grape with a little bit of a gritty punch.... I guess he takes after his mommy more than we thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment