HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!You remembered! My all-time favorite actor (well, after Fred Savage and Macaulay Culkin). This poor guy will forever be cast as the faceless, nameless, one-liner guy in movies. I can't believe you still have this clipping from a million years ago. We have to scan this and mail it to Kathleen. And from now on, I'm making a list of all the movies this guy makes an appearance on. You'd be surprised how many!
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!You remembered! My all-time favorite actor (well, after Fred Savage and Macaulay Culkin). This poor guy will forever be cast as the faceless, nameless, one-liner guy in movies. I can't believe you still have this clipping from a million years ago. We have to scan this and mail it to Kathleen. And from now on, I'm making a list of all the movies this guy makes an appearance on. You'd be surprised how many!
Thanks for brightening my day. :)
Post a Comment