Today is a very special birthday for three of my favorite people: Jennie, Jed and Meggie. However, since today is Mehgan's 30th birthday, I felt like she needed to be especially celebrated. And so, I give her the best picture from my college career.

Rachel, Chris, me and Meggie, 2000
If a picture says a thousand words, than this one at least screams HILARIOUS! Sorry, Rach, but I just love this shot. We found this little couch sitting outside of a trash dumpster and knew that it would be the perfect addition to our fancy balcony/walkway. Many happy hours were spent on that little number. Obviously, enjoyed more by some than by others....
Poor Chris....How was he to know that Rachel would never be wooed by a cowboy? Or that buying her a pickle at the dollar theater was not what her love-bucket needed. Poor Rachel, too. She had to sit that close to him while her friends mocked. For that matter, poor me! I was his rebound girl. I never would have guessed that my first marriage proposal would come from a squat little man wearing a do rag and spouting out fancy poetry? Some things you never see coming....
I'm sure your thirties will be like that but in a good way. May it bring even more laughter! Enjoy, Mehgana!
love your twenty-something friend,
Mal
Rachel, Chris, me and Meggie, 2000
If a picture says a thousand words, than this one at least screams HILARIOUS! Sorry, Rach, but I just love this shot. We found this little couch sitting outside of a trash dumpster and knew that it would be the perfect addition to our fancy balcony/walkway. Many happy hours were spent on that little number. Obviously, enjoyed more by some than by others....
Poor Chris....How was he to know that Rachel would never be wooed by a cowboy? Or that buying her a pickle at the dollar theater was not what her love-bucket needed. Poor Rachel, too. She had to sit that close to him while her friends mocked. For that matter, poor me! I was his rebound girl. I never would have guessed that my first marriage proposal would come from a squat little man wearing a do rag and spouting out fancy poetry? Some things you never see coming....
I'm sure your thirties will be like that but in a good way. May it bring even more laughter! Enjoy, Mehgana!
love your twenty-something friend,
Mal

2 comments:
How much do I love this picture!!?!? Happy Birthday, Mehgan...Malinda, you are hilarious and I thoroughly enjoy your blog :). When is Rachel's Birthday? I should post the one of Rachel in my dorm room all decked out in all my fashionable jean clothing items...irregardless of Rachel's opinions, my fashion sense has never led me astray...HA!
I saw Mehgan in California. She looked smokin'. I can't believe she's THAT OLD! Haha. Cute pic.
Post a Comment