Our little Char turned SIX MONTHS today at 2:12pm. How in the world?!!!! One minute I had a preemie that I was afraid was going to get RSV and the next I have a sturdy little chap rolling wherever he pleases. Amazing. To celebrate the occasion, we all took turns feeding our little Charzo-bean. Charlie is a big fan of "mother's milk" and thinks that his toes taste mighty fine, but, BOY! Rice cereal was right up his alley! He porked it down just as quick as could be!
Mason feeding his little brother. At first he was jealous that only Charlie was going to eat the tasty meal I was whipping up. However, as soon as he tasted the rice cereal/formula blend, he spat it out and was content on feeding it to the one who's taste buds weren't as refined.

3 comments:
I am in love with your kids Malinda! I can't believe you were still pregnant when I met you and he's already 6 months old. You guys are the greatest and we all feel so lucky to have you!
happy birthday, little one!
I love that last picture -he looks just like you! I can't believe he's six months old already. Just in time to be old enough to enjoy the spring and summer activities!
Post a Comment