30 March, 2010

"Well it's alright to be little bitty"


Tag on his clothes read: Charlie Rocket mini, six months
Yesterday I pulled another bag of baby clothes out of the garage. One of the many things I love about having two boys is being able to have another little guy wear the clothes that I LOVED to see on Mason when he was a baby. As I was dressing him in one of my favorites, I noticed the tag and found it especially fitting our little mini six month old Charlie Rocket.
Last Tuesday we went in for his six month doctors visit and were told that he is healthy as a horse....just a very small horse. Percentage wise, he was nine-something in height, four-something in weight, and TWO-SOMETHING in head!!! I suppose when your mom is a legal midget, stats like these are bound to happen sometime. I guess this means that I get to see him in his cute baby clothes for a little bitty longer.


Charlie may be small, but that boy has so much drive and so much muscle. He is especially found of showing off his strength on Mason's big head of hair. With just two of Char's strong fingers and a chunk of his brother's lovely locks, he can bring Mason down in seconds and reduce him to tears. Fortunately Mason is a forgiving chap. Although, it is hard to explain to a two-year-old that his baby brother didn't mean to hurt him when Charlie is obviously very proud of his trick and is grinning like a buffoon....

Big or small, we love our little goonie boys.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tessa said...

My head has always been in the 2 percentile. 98% of women have a bigger head than me. While it is sometimes a struggle of self-conciousness, there are cool tricks. Sometimes I can fit my head in between 2 bars that other people cannot dream of fitting their head it. I feel a camaraderie with Charlie:)

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so cute. It was fun to get to visit with you on Sunday!

Gary said...

Those are some cute pictures.