13 April, 2010

Charlie's post

I have been so bored of my blog of late that I have been finding it amazingly hard to post anything. Because I can't seem to muster up the interest to write anything of my own, I asked my second born, Charlie, if he would take over for the day. Thank goodness he said yes!
Hi, my name is Charlie. Well, Charles Rodney Sieg, to be exact. I was named after my two grandpas. That is why I am both of their favorites (I am, right?). I go by Char, Char-char, Charzo bean and Charlie-Barley. Mostly I just get called, "the cutest baby I've ever seen!" but I'm not one to brag. If we are going to be completely honest here, I might as well tell you that yesterday someone called me a girl. Excuse me?! I was wearing all blue and was flexing all of my manly muscles! Sheesh!!! I guess that is why you aren't supposed to talk to strangers. They might bruise your ego.

Anyway, I thought I would tell you all about me.
For starters, this is a picture of me and my big brother, Mason.

Mason is my best friend. He let's me play with his big boy toys and that makes me feel very special. I like to taste his toys while I watch him play, but no matter what we do, I feel cool just being by him. He is really funny and
really good at dancing. When I grow up, I want to be just like him....except with brown hair....and I don't want to carry around a stinky blanket. I don't like it when he shares that with me. It is stinky.

This is a picture of me and my Poppy.

Every morning he says, "Your hair is coming in thick, Char!" and it makes me feel proud. My poppy told me that someday he will get me a cow and a pony. I think that makes me the luckiest baby in the world. Everybody says that I am beginning to look just like him. My mom says that he is the most handsome man so I guess that is pretty good for me. The only problem is, he is really big and so far I am really small. My doctor told me that I am only in the 9th percentile for height (don't even ask me about my head size...) so I don't know how I will ever be as big and strong as him. My mom never warns me about when I have to go get weighed so I try my best to go as long as I can without pooping so I can really tip the scales. So far my record is pushing two weeks. Ummm....is that too much information?

This is a picture of me with my mommy. We just woke up. Doesn't she look happy that I woke up all night long just to be with her (That is why I don't understand why she has been pretending that she can't hear me lately...)?My Mommy and I are in an elite club called, The Midnight Feeders, but we haven't been meeting as often these days. Humph, her loss! My mommy likes to wear this robe all day long if she can (and she often does). That is okay with me because I think it is extra snugly. I love my mommy....even if she is the one who gave me my pin head. I never can stay mad at her for long because she makes the yummiest mother's milk in the world. She is my very favorite person.

This is my hairy brother, Gunner. At least I think that is his name (I'm just a little confused because mostly my mom calls him "bad dog").
Gunner is really funny. We have a lot in common. We both like to roll around the floor and chew on things. Maybe he is teething like me? Anyway, I like him a lot. My Mommy says that he is lucky Mason and I like him so much or else she would get rid of him (I guess she didn't like it when he ate our microwave). When my Mommy isn't looking, I like to suck on his paws because they are extra yummy.

Well, there is a lot more to me but I'll save that for another time. Have a great day and don't talk to strangers. They might call you a girl. Humph!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Camille said...

What a little Imp, and you are just the cutest Mommy!!!

Aria said...

the cutest post ever! I love Charlie's personality. He and Mason are so lucky to have each other.

Janina said...

Your little boy is growing up to be quite the author.

Stephanie said...

You have such a cute sense of humor! I loved this post. Charlie sure is a cutie.

Michelle said...

I totally loved this post! What cuties both your boys are!

Leah said...

HAHA! I LOVED reading that, Mal. So glad Charlie took over for you (just this once, of course). Your family really is so dang adorable. I especially liked the wake-up picture he included. It made me feel good to know I am not alone.

gbrooks said...

Haha - love this post! I can't believe I still have met this little Charlie!

Jordan said...

Hahahaha!!! That was just too cute- I love "Charlie's" point of view :)