06 April, 2010

My bow tie boys...

Just after Easter dinner, my sister was nice enough to pull my boys aside and take a couple pictures of them in their Easter best. She is SO good to me!!!!! I just love how dapper the little chaps look in the bow ties I made for them. Too bad I didn't make one for James! I was going to make them matching lemon yellow shorts but James insisted that they would be way too girly. Our boys should be grateful that they have their poppy to protect them from some of my hair-brained ideas.



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nate + Carlee said...

Your boys are the CUTEST EVER! I remember when Mason was a newborn I couldn't believe how adorable he was, and in his older years he surely hasn't gotten any less adorable! You definitely have a "mini James" and a "mini Malinda" on your hands. How funny! Also, we would love a play-date! Give us a call anytime!

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Great pictures! Love them.

Camille said...

You have two VERY cute boys!!!!

Davianne said...

SO cute!! You're such a fun mommy!

Jordan said...

How cute they are!!! LOVE the bow ties- you are so creative & talented!

Carol said...

These pictures are so adorable!

rawhide said...

so cute!!!! holy crap i like your boys in bow ties...