03 June, 2010

June Siegbits

We are still here and plugging along, I just haven't had it in me to take many pictures or make much effort in anything (if you saw my hair on our average day, you would know that I am not joking nor jesting). Anywho, here are some updates over at Sugar Sweet Farms.
  • James got into a masters program at Utah State University several months ago. Just recently, we found out that they will pay for his tuition, health insurance, and pay him enough for us to survive each month! Hot dog! We feel incredibly blessed and grateful for this opportunity. He'll be starting on August 30th.
  • Our friend Whitney helped us find a wonderful little home near campus that sits on an acre and a half of land!!!! Thankfully, we got them agree to take pets so we will be sprawling out on our very own park (as Mason refers to it) for the next year or two. Visitors will be very VERY welcome. :)
  • Mason is pretty much all the way done with potty training! He still sleeps with pull ups but during the day he is reliable as rain (whatever that means). The only problem he has is occasionally peeing on the very bottom of his shirt when it gets in the way. The other day this happened but I was too busy with Charlie to take care of it right away. While Mason waited to get cleaned up, he stood at our front door and started talking to a couple walking by. After a quick introduction, they told him that they liked his shirt, to which Mason replied that it only had a "little bit of pee-pee on it." They wordlessly moved on. I'm not sure if it was because of the gross new information they just received, or because of the roaring cackle that was coming from a crazed mommy inside.
  • Charlie has been crawling and climbing for a while now. The other day I watched him crawl up our front step, sit down and happily snack on a leaf. How did he get so old?!!!
  • James has been playing on an inter-mural soccer team with friends in our ward and we have been having a ball watching them play(no pun intended) in the evenings.
  • I am 11 weeks along tomorrow and I CAN'T WAIT to not feel pukey anymore! I can't complain too much though as this has been my easiest pregnancy to date. Fourth time's the charm.....four Summers of being pregnant in a row.....Yikes. I wonder if all things warm weathered will forever remind me of feeling gross and pregnant?
Hmm....I really thought I had more to report on. No wonder my poor boys have been so bored of late! Just a couple more weeks....

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

BBC said...

wow! what a great scholarship! way to go james!!! where in logan are you living and also when are you planning on moving there. i go up to logan often to visit my parents. my mom lives right by the canyon. anyways, i'm going up there mid july... if you're there, i'd love to see ya! love, b

Aria said...

That house is SO darling! And what an adorable area with all the green and open space around it! You guys will have so much fun up there. But we'll be missing having you so close!

gbrooks said...

Congratulations about the program and all of the great bonuses! That is the cutest house, though we are sad to see you go (even though we haven't seen you in forever). And if Mason had said that to me (even if I didn't know him), I would have just laughed. I love children's honesty in all things!

Anne said...

love all the updates and photos and your new home is beautiful!