20 December, 2010

Meeting Baby Cabe


Baby Cabe
We did it! After a long haul of bedrest, we were joined by the dearest little friend we Siegs could ask for. McCabe Porter Sieg was born on Friday, December 17th at 7:39am. He weighed 6 lbs. 4 oz. and was 18.5 inches long.

Charlie feels cool now that he is in the big brother club.

This picture reminds me so much of a picture of James when he was a little newborn....except that James had a bunch of hair...and was wearing a girlie koala shirt.

Char loves his new friend
Please don't judge us too much for this video. This is what happens when your family is made up of all boys....maybe someday we'll be classy.

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! Your family is so awesome, and handsome. I miss seeing all you.

Hayley Parker said...

he is adorable! hopefully i'll get to meet him someday! also, church hasn't been the same without mason hanging out with me every sunday school... miss you guys!

BBC said...

that video is hilarious... he is absolute beautiful! congrats!!!

Tessa said...

Congrats Malinda! All of your boys are so cute!

Gary said...

Congratulations!

The Hunzikers said...

Oh my gosh! Could he be any cuter?? So precious! I love the picture with his two adoring brothers. So sweet!

Mary said...

He is adorable! I love, love, love your little family. Well, I guess it's not so little anymore! And I also loved the video. Don't worry, girls do it too. Rachel calls people on their toots all the time, even her own. :)

Mrs. Haynie said...

hooray! i have been anxiously waiting/wondering if your baby arrived...he is so cute! just like all your boys. and now i hope you are getting some rest, however little is it!, and recovering well...enjoy your little one! i miss swede being that little :(

Julia said...

He's adorable! Congrats Malinda!

Carol said...

Hey your boy McCabe sure fits right in the family. Mason talks so much, it's so cute to listen to you all. Lucky Grandma being there for all the fun. We love you all a whole bunch. Looking forward to meeting McCabe soon. Love, Mom & Dad

The Bailly Buzz said...

Congratulations! Your little family is so cute.

Camille said...

Congrats Seig Family!!! He is just adorable!!!
That little video clip is the funniest thing!!!!!

The Romney Family said...

Congrats, Malinda! Another handsome little man--you guys just keep 'em coming! :) I'm so glad things went ok and that he is here, safe and healthy!

Carol said...

i WAS ADMIRING YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY ONCE MORE AND HAVE TO SAY THE "girly koala shirt seemed so macho at the time". What can I say? Love, Mom