Now that I am a parent, I realize how transparent my antics must have been when I was a little child. This is brought to my attention nearly every day when our sneaky little Mason tries to pull the wool over my eyes in one way or another. For example, Mason likes to hide under the kitchen table when he is doing/eating something that he thinks/knows he shouldn't. The other day he was found under the table munching on his brothers leftover sandwich. Since we really didn't care that he was porking out in secret, we let him feel undiscovered. However, after a spell, I peaked back under to see what was taking so long. I was met with a very wide and guilty expression that only means one thing: he was pooping. When I asked him if he had to go to the bathroom he shook his head and said no. Then I asked him if he had an accident. Again he denied it. However, since I had a nagging suspicion that he was not being 100% honest, I took a closer look. This is what I found:
Unless Mason grew a tail, I would say my hunch was correct.

8 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA.... this is HILARIOUS! He is going to love this picture when he grows up!
SO. FUNNY!! Yah, I can't wait for Mason to be old enough to enjoy your blog. Well, mostly for his future girlfriends to enjoy your blog. Hilarious.
Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard! Seriously one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!
Ahhhhh, parenting scares me!!! lol
Malinda, I about died laughing while reading this!
Don't worry. You're not the only one. BOTH Chase & Izzy have started peeing in the pants at night. I've tried time outs, reasoning, cold showers. Now I'm onto positive reinforcement. Socks. Chase wants new socks. I was going to buy them anyways cause ALL of his have holes in them. So since I'm buying them already I might as well use it to my advantage...
this is so funny i may have an attack of some sort. i can't stop looking at it.
OH MY HI-LARIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment