28 January, 2011

Six whole weeks....


Baby Cabe
Today baby Cabe turned six weeks old! How in the world?! It seemed like just yesterday I was dreading delivering him and now he is here and plumping up nicely (just slowly, since he spits everything up). We sure love him. Yesterday was my six week check-up and I celebrated by exercising! Mother nature celebrated with me by giving me blue skies and warm weather (a mid 30's heatwave). What a treat! I went on a three mile stroll in the nearby neighborhoods and thought about how happy I am to be getting back to being just me again. While I walked, a huge heard of elk grazed on the hill nearby and made me forgive Winter for caging me indoors. Sometimes Logan sure is dreamy.



This is his attempt at smiling. He's still playing hard-to-get.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You guys make such cute babies! He's adorable like the rest of your boys.

Christine said...

McCabe looks very much like Mason and Charlie, you can sure tell they are siblings!

Aria said...

Wow! He sure did plump up fast! He doesn't look like a newborn anymore, especially in those big-kid clothes! And he looks so much like James!

Jordan said...

What a cutie!!! He looks like he fits right in :)