17 January, 2011

An update

I haven't been that great about blogging of late. In case you have been wondering how we are adjusting to life with three boys, here is an update:








and
What we don't do is sleep. Overall though, life is pretty good. We can't WAIT until Spring comes and lets us venture outside a little more, but we are surviving just fine all the same.

Wow, I even got dressed (in something besides this robe, I promise) that day and I still looked like this? I am so tired.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Carol said...

You and your boys are so beautiful, dressing is overrated. Love, Mom

Michelle said...

I loved this post Malinda! Straight from the trenches of motherhood! And I love that last picture of you and your boys. I read a quote somewhere and it fit me perfectly and now you, too: "God has a special place for the mother of 3 sons". Keep at it girl! You are doing great. :)

BBC said...

ha ha... after tama was born, i swear i wore like the same thing day in and day out for like 3 months. i was always nursing and just wanted something quick and easy! :)

Aria said...

I LOVE this post! The rainshower picture is hilarious! And Mason's dancing! Haha! And your boys are such sweet sharers with their toys all clobbering poor little McCabe. :) You guys never have a dull moment, do you?! ;)

The Hunzikers said...

Oh Malinda! You and your boys are just too cute! I love that last picture! I am sure there are plenty of laughs around your place. I think motherhood would be a lot easier with more sleep!!

PS I just want to squeeze that little Cabe!! He is just a doll!

Anne said...

love all these boys...and that last photo is my favorite.

Stephanie said...

You are such a cute mom Malinda! Your little boys sure are lucky.

Linda Abilez said...

So dang adorable!!

rawhide said...

dear malinda...i loved this post!! i think its awesome that you have 3 cute boys......and it makes me excited for someday....you are awesome.

Tessa said...

This is so fun, Malinda. Your blog always puts a smile on my face! I love your sense of humor!

Jordan said...

So cute!!! Glad you are surviving and smiling :)