I just love the delight that is evident on all of my little chap's faces
Last night Poppy came home after a long day of classes and sampling for research out at the school farm. I have no doubt that he was tired, but he didn't let on. Instead he joined in a pillow fight, read stories, and tucked our little men in bed. Then off he went to church to help awkwardly-cute little twelve-year-olds at scouts. What a pal indeed!
James has asked that you disregard his hat-hair.





2 comments:
My kids are like this with Ryan. He always has time to play with them no matter how tired he is! And it always looks painful. Ava and Seth treat him like a piece of furniture. They climb, they elbow, they pull, they run and jump on him. . .I have to admit that I am not that tolerant. He is, by far, the favorite parent. But that's totally understandable, he's my favorite too!
I love these pictures. What a good dad!
What a great dad! I love these pictures, they all look so happy!
Post a Comment