Batman
For the last while Mason has decided that nothing gets any cooler than Batman. Because of this, he has repeatedly requested a Batman costume for Halloween (you might think that this is jumping the gun since it is only June, but here in the Sieg household, we start planning for this big day rather early). In hopes of getting it out of his system, I decided to make him one a little early. A couple t-shirts later, Mason was in hog heaven!
Mason honestly thinks that when he has his mask and cape on, nobody can tell his true identity and zooms every which way as fast as his little limbs can take him! Mason can't imagine looking any brawnier or any more cool and if cool and brawny mean absolutely goofy than he is right on the money (but don't tell him I said that. He takes his batman business very seriously)! As awkward as the costume turned out, Mason pulls it off with his enthusiasm and sunshiny personality! The sweetest superduper I have ever seen! And if I do say so myself, doesn't he have the jawline to play the part?
After I fell in love with my first super hero, I couldn't resist making Mason's sidekick a Robin costume. Holy moly! Our little man is the cutest Robin ever! Later, when our family went to our favorite park, Mason proudly introduced Char to a knew friend saying, "this is Robin!"
Unfortunatly, not as many pictures were taken of Robin, as the costume was finished a little too close to lunchtime and a cerain little someone was not in the mood for a photo shoot.
McCabe even wanted to join in on the fun.
It was decided that his superpower skill is the ability to calm any and everyone with his super-soft fuzzy head. Even our wild Batman can't resist.
I don't think that I will ever get over watching my little men play dress up. Whether it is cowboys or superdupers, it sure warms my little heart!


8 comments:
How adorable! Love the costumes!
oh how cute! seriously, i am going to have to commission you to make swede a superhero costume when he wants one. i couldn't even imagine making something that cool..
and when you mentioned chocolate malted crunch in your last post, i just about died. that is my FAVORITE ice cream flavor!! growing up every once in a while we got to go to thrifty's for ice cream and thats the one i always chose. when thriftys became rite aid, the flavor only made an appearance every once in a while. i was so bummed. even now, if we are in utah and drive by a rite aid, i always want to go in and see if i can find it!
if you figure out how to make it...i want the recipe!
You are the cutest mom. Seriously, every time I read your blog I come away thinking, "her boys are the luckiest kids on earth. I want to be just like her!"
You make me want boys!!! Thank goodness I have the cutest darn godson around to curb my craving:)
I was watching the little boy across the street sporting a backpack that was three sizes too big, goggles, and a plastic gun yesterday and it made me want a boy. Now after reading your post, I am definitely hoping the next one is a boy! Too cute. And you should totally teach me how to sew. I am envious of your gift!
Mal, those costumes are awesome. Your boys look SO cute! I love it!
And chocolate malted crunch is easily the best ice cream ever. Hey, there's another reason for you guys to move back to California - we still have it here in our Rite Aids.... :)
Those are the CUTEST Batman and Robin costumes I have ever seen! I am serious! Let me know if you are ever want ing to make some in size boys 8 and boys 5. I could help you out on some boys who could wear them. :)
dear malinda
you have the cutest boys ever!
love heidi
Post a Comment