Pretty fancy hat, eh?
Wonderful news! Our littlest mister recently graduated from physical therapy where he was being treated for his torticollis and plagiocephaly. Torticollis is a kink in the neck that causes the head to turn on way while the chin goes another. Apparently McCabe didn't have the roomiest womb in town because they said that staying in a cramped quarters in utero was most likely the cause of it all. Thankfully, our little man was sweet as sugar and never for a moment blamed me for his plight. In fact, he was tickled pink to have the chance to visit with his physical therapist, Debbie, where she repeatedly told him how amazingly strong he was. So young, and already a ladies man like his older brothers! Thankfully, with enough stretches of those manly muscles, McCabe came out the victor! Hot dog. We are incredibly proud of our little man. Now we just need to master the puking issue.
Mason calls McCabe "fuzzy head" on a regular basis and we all enjoy rubbing his little feather-haired head.
3 comments:
Yay! For a little while we thought James might have had the same thing, but it was just him preferring to sleep on his head a certain way. I'm glad he's doing well, he's definitely a little cutie!
Do you just kiss those rolly little arms all day? What a sweetie-pie he is!!!! Glad he is doing well!!!
ooooo! I love that little face! I wish I could give him a congratulatory squeeeeeze - I'm not afraid of a little puke, you know:)
Post a Comment