14 July, 2011

A day of "dandyflowers"

The big brothers. Aren't they fancy in their helmets? They wear them while they ride around on their bikes and then continue to wear them for the majority of their time outside afterwards. Safety first in this house. :) They sorta remind me of a SNL sketch with Mike Myers as a kid with ADHD.
 I just came across this post that I never got around to putting on my blog a month or two back. The pictures were taken on a especially nice warm day after a long week of teething. Poor Char. I don't know why I never finished the post, but the pictures make me so happy. What little sweethearts I have.
 Mason and Char picking "dandyflowers" in the field across the way.
The boys were racing to give me a flower. Speaking of, the other day I heard Mason talking to an almost 11-year-old boy in my primary class while we visited outside. Out of nowhere, Mason asked, "Do you want to pick a flower for your mom?" I am sure that the boy thought Mason was loony but I happen to like my little one's that way. :)
So fancy. Who can resist a woman with flowers in her hair?
Charzo

No comments: