23 September, 2011

Meow

The other day Mason and Char spent the morning pretending to be cats. This entailed crawling around the floor quietly, spending chunks of time sunning themselves in the window and occasionally meowing. This may be my favorite game to date. Quiet is hard to come by around here.
P.S-McCabriel Bottoms was thrilled that they picked a game that he could finally take part in. He has the crawling thing down like a pro. However, his manly muscles still haven't been able to master climbing that pesky couch so during those periods of play he opted to reflect on how cool his brothers are.

2 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

Ha ha, I love that game! Can I play? I would love to sun myself by the window!

The Romney Family said...

This picture is priceless, Malinda. Sure do love seeing pix of you and your sweet, sweet family. Love those cute little boys.