Char stood at this spot and waved to fellow hikers while we unloaded brothers.
The other day I made a last minute clown hat for an Etsy friend. Charlie meandered in the room, saw what I was making, and insisted that he have a hat of his own. Thankfully, my felt stash was strewn all over my craftroom floor so all I had to do was bend over and before we knew it, his gnome hat appeared. Even though he isn't always a fan of the costumes I make him, he was pretty pleased with his dapper red hat. So much so that he wore it for our hiking adventure that evening. I've always been a fan of gnomes, but now I would say that I am absolutely smitten!
****Pictures of our boy's costumes are now up on my craft blog if anyone is in the mood for other cute woodland creatures!
****Pictures of our boy's costumes are now up on my craft blog if anyone is in the mood for other cute woodland creatures!
2 comments:
Hi, I love your costumes, but best of all, the models are soooo cute. Love, Mom
I agree - your models ARE cute! That's my little Charzo - standing his post in the garden like any gnome worth his salt would!
Post a Comment