07 October, 2011

Why I haven't been posting much....

Char getting fitted for Halloween. Mason looks thrilled that it isn't him....yet. James thought this was all good comedy.
 I have been in Halloween costume mode for the last little while. Last year I didn't have Char's costume done until Halloween day and that was cutting it entirely too close for comfort! This year, I sneak off to my craft room whenever I get the chance (not nearly enough) to work on our big night. 

As you can see, Char really appreciate my efforts:
 This little owl needs a beak....and some personality.
As mad as my little owl friend was in these pictures, I really don't feel any sort of guilt since, isn't this why I have children anyway? I figure that looking cute on Halloween is their way of saying thank you for a years worth of good mothering. Three cheers to me!
At least McCabe agrees.

9 comments:

Aria said...

I love the costumes!! I can't wait to see Mason's. And yes, halloween is all about us fulfilling our dreams. ;) And getting some cute photos of the kids while we're at it.

BBC said...

um mccabe's costume is to die for! tell me what i should dress tama up as! i'm at a complete loss still!

Mrs. Haynie said...

Oh my gosh the costumes are awesome!! You always amaze me. I should have ordered a dragon costume from you instead of old navy..it would have been cuter.

Rebecca said...

Love the costumes!

The Hunzikers said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!! You are so talented!

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I need to snuggle my godson NOW!!! Seriously? So, so, so adorable!!!! LOVE your costumes! The big question now is what will YOU be this year, m'lady????

Anonymous said...

Mali,
Your boys' costumes look great, as always. I can't wait to see your Naughty Nurse costume you have been working on! I should order one for my hubby!

Carol said...

Your costumes are always fun to see. Of course, the fantastic models you have give them that final perfect touch. Love.

M. Fisk said...

These are darling beyond description!! You are amazing! I wish you lived close so I could leech fun sewing/costume ideas from you! (Plus it would just be fun to have you live close! :)