Uncle Wiggily. I love how quaint it is.
We Siegs have come up with a new favorite way to spend the evening together....Uncle Wiggily! My Grandma Locust gave me this game when I was young and when I spotted it right before Christmas, I knew that Mason would be a big fan. Boy was I right! He LOVES everything about this game! But I can't really blame him since he wins nearly every time we play (one of the reasons why James and I wanted to give him this game was so that we could practice losing but that is hard to do when he has luck on his side). James and I like the game, too, but mostly because, unlike Candyland and Chutes and Ladders, you can't go back more than four spaces at a time, thus making the game much shorter and much and more bearable.
Whenever we play, we do the same two things: 1) Mason always plays with the blue Uncle Wiggily piece and 2) James and I take turns teaming up with our two older sons. Whichever team loses, the the adult on that team owes the winning adult a back rub after the boys hit the hay. This makes it so that at least three of the four players really cares about who wins. Char hasn't caught on yet
Most of the game is neck and neck. Let me tell you, it gets intense!
1 comment:
how fun! your boys are all so cute!
Post a Comment