06 May, 2012

Mr fix it

This weekend our washing machine broke down on us. Boo. In all honesty, we got it used for cheap so I shouldn't have been complaining as much as I was. I was just mildly miffed until we paid a repair man 75 dollars to spend 5 minutes telling me that it is too old to be worth our time. After that I was livid!!!! Luckily, James decided that since he couldn't make it any worse he would have a go at it. And wouldn't you know, after poking around and running a quick errand, he fixed it! Hot dog! I would recommend a handy husband to anyone!  (Oh, and don't use Sears).

1 comment:

Jon, Lindsay, & Naomi said...

You lucky duck! You've got the manly man of your dreams!!! Funny, I imagine if you panned back from this photo there'd be three rough & tumble little boys in capes and boots holding a bunch of tools - Mr. fix its in the making:)