Sunday marked McCabe's 18-month birthday! This little man is such a hoot and I can't imagine our home without this fun fellow in it. This boy is loves a good laugh, enjoys pushing around toy trucks, has a sweet tooth that can't be beat, and is ALWAYS on the move! Needless to say, we adore everything about him (except for his poor sleeping habits at bedtime- he is motoring around on the couch behind me while I type and it is after 10pm). I used to think that he had a peacemaker personality but now that I know how much he gets a kick out of pestering, I think it is more that he is just so darn like-able that we get distracted by his charm. In fact, even Char can't stay mad for long when McCabe's around. Maybe he just makes us all feel cool by association?.... Yeah, probably that. Because Cabe knows cool.
I will miss these pudgy little hands





1 comment:
Those eyes! What a handsome little fellow you are Mr. McCabe! Happy 18 months :)
Post a Comment