29 September, 2012

Send in the clowns

Fall has come, which means that I have gone into Halloween mode. I'm ready for this season all year, but it is nice to be able to talk out loud about costume ideas without everyone (but Audrey) thinking that I am a kook! But before I get to my own children's costumes, I decided to sell some for other people in etsyland again. Hence the lack of blog posts of late. The other morning I bribed my little men with lollipops and did a little photo-shoot so that I could have photos to put in my shop. The boys were so cute I just can't help posting some of the pictures on here. Please forgive me, but these boys are growing way too fast and I have to bask in their chubby cheeks while I can.
 My assistant, Mason, took this shot. In manual no less! No wonder I keep him around!





 Mason helped out as my assistant, but most of the time (when he wasn't drooling over the lollipops) he was doing this:
 We love how many trees we have in our backyard!

But when I finally let him give the camera a go, he actually took some really great shots like this one:
 Watch out Aunt Artica! Your nephew might want to be your apprentice next!

Now off to plan the costumes that really matter!

4 comments:

rawhide said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! i love your boys in clown suits...and with the lollipops. i need to have som kids so that i can dress them up like that. so cute!

The Hunzikers said...

Oh my word...do you have any idea how incredibly jealous I am of your ability to sew??? That is quite a gift. Your costumes are always so adorable and the little models couldn't be cuter!

Aria said...

Aw! Such adorable photos! I LOVE the new fabric combos! I was just looking at Sydney's clown costume and wondering if it would be too girlie on Max...because it's too cute not to reuse!

BBC said...

you're amazing! you are so talented!