Char
Since it has gotten cold again around these parts, we have been trying to keep ourselves busy indoors. Thankfully, the local bowling alley has dollar Thursdays and we Siegs couldn't say no! I knew that the boys would have fun but I really didn't expect the hi levels of glee that our men experienced! Even Cabey seriously got into his game....until his sixth turn when he lost complete interest and spent the rest of the time rolling around the floor with his ball. I am generally not so into this sport, but seeing my little men so excited was contagious and I gave the game my all! Surprisingly, my all was enough to out-bowl all three of the boys. So basically, I'm sayin' I still got it.











2 comments:
I love that it's the middle of winter and your husband is wearing shorts. What a stud! Haha!
You're blessed! God must think you can handle a lot, giving you 3 boys! lol They are so handsome, you have a good looking family.
Post a Comment