After a long and lovely Fall season, we Siegs weren't sure it could ever get too cold here in Kansas! The folks in these parts assured us otherwise, but it wasn't looking like it would ever happen. To be honest, I was more than okay with having a warm California-type Christmas this year but my boys were hoping for snow. Lucky for them, on the morning of the 19th, we woke up to loads of white fluffy snow that had fallen all night long (and hadn't stopped). Mason and Char were overjoyed!!!!
After large amounts of whining (on both of our parts), we stuffed them into last year's snow suits and gave Char a crash course on angel making. Then off they went to brave the cold!
James and I had no faith in their ability to brave the cold for too long (the wind here makes it overwhelmingly bitter) but they proved us wrong and stayed out for the better part of an hour! Since then, Mason has told me over and over that Winter is his favorite Season because snow is so much fun! Lucky for him, his Winter Wonderland still hasn't melted. Life is pretty good when you are five!
Cabey was kicking himself for not bundling up with his brothers once he saw all the fun they were having with their Auntie.










1 comment:
I can't get over how adorable your little family is. I LOVE your blog. Your boys are picture perfect. :)
Post a Comment