On our first night in Utah County we got to stop by the ice rink to watch my older brother Tony play hockey! He has always loved hockey but since he moved to Utah he has taken up ice hockey and can't get enough! It was such a treat to be there and see him in action and cheer him on!
Tony was the only player sent to the penalty box the entire game and you better believe I was proud!
The game was extra special because it was the first time that we got to see my youngest brother Alex since he has been home from his mission! He had been serving as a missionary in Panama and we missed him so much! I am so proud of him for serving so well and I am so glad that he got to have that life-chaning experience. Now he is going to school at BYU and I wish that we could live closer because a week of catching up with him was not enough to satisfy my Alex needs!
Alex and his two favorite sisters ;)
Tony was great out there!
Tony and Sarah and three of their little ones.
Tony and his boys. Those boys are starting young in their hockey training so they can be just like their dad someday!






No comments:
Post a Comment