James. What a good-lookin' stud!
Our time as posh sailing folk was short lived. As it turns out, our boys hated sailing. I thought James was joking when he reported that fact to me after the second time he took them out, but when I finally got to ride in it with them (after my incision healed) I saw it with my own eyes. We took it for a little jaunt across the lake on James's birthday and the whole time the boys were either whining because of sheer boredom or shrieking in absolute terror because they thought we were going to tip over and drown. I was shocked since our boys generally are up for anything and James and I were having a ball! Perhaps I haven't raised them with enough class? Sad. Since we didn't actually have room in our sliver of a yard to store it, we decided to sell it on Craigslist. Oh well, The life of a sailor was fun while it lasted.
About a month before we sold it, James and the boys took it out to play while I documented James's fun from the dock. The water was still ice-cold, bu that didn't stop the boys from taking their first dip of the season! I sure love the men in my life! .....even if they aren't preppy.












2 comments:
I loved "going sailing" with you. It is so fun to see how big everyone is getting. I am so happy you take the time to share. Love
These are awesome shots. It's funny how kids can be super gung-ho about adventure and then throw it all off unexpectedly.
Post a Comment