Our favorite campground
I am sure by now anyone who reads this blog knows full-well that we Siegs love spending time at Tuttlecreek! Here are more pictures from a camping trip we had last May to prove it.
Biking around the campground
Back when Coobie still rode his tricycle.
Setting up camp
Exploring both in and outside the tent
L: Look at those trees! R: Mason working with an ax. At the time we took this, I think he was still calling it an "ox" and when I would tell him that he was "as strong as an ox," he thought I meant he was as strong as the weapon/tool. Funny boy.
I love the trees in Kansas
Catching and releasing fish
Look how happy this catfish made Char!
Mason and his prize catch!
Poppy and Coobie
McCabe, in all of his glory!
Playing in a stream
More water fun
Taking the kayaks out. We spent a lot of this trip out on the water. Our favorite thing was to kayak the lake at dusk. We saw so many beavers and I was in heaven! At one point we followed one for about 40 minutes and we got right up next to him! What an adventure!!!!
We really do love Tuttlecreek!

























2 comments:
I had so much fun camping with you!
This looks like the perfect camping trip! And how do you guys manage to always catch fish when you're fishing? We need your skills and luck. :)
Post a Comment