When we got pregnant with Charlie, I was reassured by many wise people that I would be able to love little Charlie as much as I adored Mason. I didn't see how it was going to happen, but I trusted them anyway. Now that he has joined our family, I am pleased to report that they were right as rain! Loving Charlie has been easy as pie!
However, what I didn't expect was that when my heart grew enough to make room for my newest little Mr., it also grew big enough to love Mason and my honeybun even more! It has been a treat to watch Mason shower unsolicited smooches on his little brother. And seeing James with two little guys to dote on has been so happy! What a great Poppy he is!
It has only nearly been three weeks since our family has grown to four, but already I feel like the luckiest of all! Heavenly Father sure is good to the Sieg family.

4 comments:
love this picture! so sweet.
Glad you all are doing so well!!! Super cute picture too :)
Is that is pinky or his pointer finger?
I have to say I'm totally jealous you're done being pregnant already! I'm glad you have another healthy boy. Best of luck with everything.
Post a Comment