08 March, 2011

Everyday's a Holiday

Mason, taking a break from being a skeleton superduper. Note the broken clothes hanger. The part around his waist helps him fly and the hook in his hand helps fight off the bad guys.
When I was little, my mom sewed me a dress that I ended up wearing nearly every day. I was so proud of that little number and was completely shocked when it got "lost in the wash." Once I got older and started sewing, I wondered how my mom could part with one of her own creations no matter how stained and ripped it became. Now I know. I made Mason some skeleton pajamas for Halloween and he was such a fan that he wore them for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Valentines day as well. In fact, he wears them as often as he possibly can (as you can see in the pictures on this blog, that is a lot). He has now outgrown them and they are faded and worn and not nearly as cute. We'll see how much longer this little diddy gets to stay around. Those washers and dryers can be pretty tricky sometimes. :) 

2 comments:

Karissa said...

That is pretty much the best picture ever!

BBC said...

i love your kids' free spirits!!!