Charlie
We Siegs LOVE little cutie tangerines and seem to always have them on hand at this time of year. The boys eat them like they are going out of style and carry them around with us wherever we go. Because, after all, who knows when you need a little citrus pick-me-up?! Yesterday, as we were running around getting ready for church, I noticed that Char was stuffing his little khaki cargo pants full with his favorite fruit. He seriously had plans of sneaking about eight oranges into church before James and I caught onto his fruitastic plan. It just so happened that we weren't running as late as normal so I was able to catch a few pictures of my favorite little three-year-old!
You can't tell from the angle, but his little arm is tucked up under his tummy and he is actually bowing to his Momma. I taught him the importance of bowing to a lady when he wants to dance, and Char, always the gentleman, charms me with a low bow throughout the day. Swoon!
Just as of the last couple of weeks, Charlie's tantrums have really been disappearing. This doesn't mean that they are gone or that he doesn't get grumpy, but it just means that it is a lot less. Since Char's severe tantrums have been a major source of grief and worry for our family, we are thrilled! We don't know if it is having a little pet to love or what, but whatever it is, he is a different person. And just in time, since McCabe is starting to make his wishes very well known around these parts.
When I was a young teenager, I would babysit once a week at a local church with my siblings. Every now and again I would have a cute little brown-haired boy in my group of kids named Charlie and I thought he was the cutest thing. Ever since then I wanted a little brown haired Charlie of my own (especially since it is my wonderful brown haired dad's name). I am the luckiest of all that my wish came true! Except my Charlie is even cuter than the one I used to know. :)
Stuffing his little pockets to the brim
I would have taken pictures of my equally cute other sons, but one was too busy drawing:
And the other was too busy doing this:
Getting ready for church can be so much fun.











1 comment:
What handsome boys! These are such great pictures.
Post a Comment