I promise the food was good but these pictures look absolutely disgusting!
Thanksgiving has come and gone and I am still surprised! This year is speeding by! We went to my cousin's house for Thanksgiving this year and had a great time catching up with them. But somehow, no picture taking-happened! Fortunately we hadn't had enough of our favorite dinner and got pictures of the feast when our family gave it a go about a week later.
And a good thing, since these pictures make it look so good, you're all drooling, right?!
My dad used to say my mom had Viking blood in her, and I guess these turkey leg shots prove that we do too....and Viking manners, I suppose. Oops.
As always, besides the food, my favorite Thanksgiving tradition is having the boys make turkey hands and list their top things that they are thankful for. The lists don't change too much year to year, but their hand size sure does!
Mason's:
Mason's top five: Family, Peregrine Falcons, playing with rat and snuggling with rat, being a bat, and his B (blanket. We are trying our best to faze it out since it smells like death no matter how often we wash it. That and the fact that we don't want him to be the weirdo 15-year-old who sucks on his blanket).
Char's:
Char's top things: His cowboy rope, brothers, Ratty, and swinging.
Cabey's:
McCabe's: "Wawa" (how he says water. But when he says water, he means milk), Mom, trucks and choos, and candy.
Mason was able to sense that Ratty didn't want to be left out of the turkey hand party, so we got his little hand/paw print as well:
His list: Snuggling in armpits, pooping, making Mason want to puke, and resting







3 comments:
Ha. Ha. Those turkey legs look delicious actually!!! they look bigger than you kids heads.
hahaha! I like Ratty's thankful list. And those turkey legs DO look good! Reminds me of my days at the Renaissance festivals. ;)
Wow. Cabe's & mine are eerily similar!!! :) I love that tradition - especially seeing how their hands grow. Adorable!
Post a Comment